Lord I Give You My Heart By Hillsong | Lyrics

LORD I GIVE YOU MY HEART

Artist: Hillsong




Verse:


This is my desire

To honor You

Lord with all my heart

I worship You

All I have within me

I give You praise

All that I adore is in You



Chorus 1:


Lord I give You my heart

I give You my soul

I live for You alone

Every breath that I take

Every moment I'm awake

Lord have Your way in me



Verse:


This is my desire

To honor You

Lord with all my heart

I worship You

All I have within me

I give You praise

All that I adore is in You



Chorus 2:


Lord I give You my heart

I give You my soul

I live for You alone

Every breath that I take

Every moment I'm awake

Lord have Your way in me

Lord I give You my heart

I give You my soul

I live for You alone

Every breath that I take

Every moment I'm awake

Lord have Your way in me



----------------------

Also Chords available

Visit here: Lord I Give You My Heart Chords



To download Lyrics in PDF, Text and Docs files

Visit here: theworshipsongs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers