Lord I Give You My Heart By Hillsong | Chords

LORD I GIVE YOU MY HEART

Artist: Hillsong

Key of G

BPM: 70




Intro:  G   Em   C   D




Verse:


 G           Em

This is my desire

    C     D

To honor You

 Em               G

Lord with all my heart

       F   D

I worship You

 G            Em

All I have within me

   C         D

I give You praise

Em           G          F   D

All that I adore is in You



Chorus 1:


G                      D

   Lord I give You my heart

               Em

I give You my soul

   C        D    G

I live for You alone

                     D

Every breath that I take

                  Em

Every moment I'm awake

      C         D     G   D

Lord have Your way in me



Verse:


 G           Em

This is my desire

    C     D

To honor You

 Em               G

Lord with all my heart

       F   D

I worship You

 G            Em

All I have within me

   C         D

I give You praise

Em           G          F   D

All that I adore is in You



Chorus 2:


G                      D

   Lord I give You my heart

               Em

I give You my soul

   C        D    G

I live for You alone

                     D

Every breath that I take

                  Em

Every moment I'm awake

      C         D     G

Lord have Your way in me

                    D

Lord I give You my heart

               Em

I give You my soul

   C        D    G

I live for You alone

                     D

Every breath that I take

                  Em

Every moment I'm awake

      C         D     G

Lord have Your way in me



Ending:  D   Em   C   D   G



----------------------

Also Lyrics available

Visit here: Lord I Give You My Heart Lyrics



To download Chords in PDF, Text and Docs files

Visit here: theworshipsongs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers