Came To My Rescue By Hillsong United | Lyrics

CAME TO MY RESCUE

Artist: Hillsong United




Verse 1:


Falling on my knees in worship

Giving all I am to seek your face

Lord all I am is yours



Verse 2:


My whole life I place in Your hands

God of Mercy humbled I bow down

In your presence at your throne



Chorus:


I called You answered

And You came to my rescue and

I wanna be where you are



Verse 2:


My whole life I place in Your hands

God of Mercy humbled I bow down

In your presence at your throne



Chorus:


I called You answered

And You came to my rescue and

I wanna be where you are

I called You answered

And You came to my rescue and

I wanna be where you are



Bridge:


In my life be lifted high

In our world be lifted high

In our love be lifted high

In my life be lifted high

In our world be lifted high

In our love be lifted high

In my life be lifted high

In our world be lifted high

In our love be lifted high



Chorus:


I called You answered

And You came to my rescue and

I wanna be where you are



----------------------

Also Chords available

Visit here: Came To My Rescue Chords



To download Lyrics in PDF, Text and Docs files

Visit here: theworshipsongs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers