Came To My Rescue By Hillsong United | Chords

CAME TO MY RESCUE

Artist: Hillsong United

Key of C

BPM: 82




Intro: - (2X)


C///|////|G///|////|

Am///|////|F///|////|



Verse 1:


 C              G

Falling on my knees in worship

Am            F               C

Giving all I am to seek your face

      G           Am    F

Lord all I am is yours



Verse 2:


C                 G

My whole life I place in Your hands

Am            F             C

God of Mercy humbled I bow down

          G                Am    F

In your presence at your throne



Chorus:


   C            G  Am

I called You answered

         F

And You came to my rescue and

C            G       Am    F

I wanna be where you are



(Repeat Intro)


(Repeat Verse 2)


(Repeat Chorus - 2X)



Instrumental:


Am///|////|////|//G/|C///|////|////|////|

Am///|////|////|//G/|F///|////|////|////|



Bridge: - (3X)


Am                  G   C

  In my life be lifted high

                       Am

In our world be lifted high

                   G   F

In our love be lifted high



(Repeat Chorus)



----------------------

Also Lyrics available

Visit here: Came To My Rescue Lyrics



To download Chords in PDF, Text and Docs files

Visit here: theworshipsongs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers