Being With You By Misc Praise Songs | Lyrics

BEING WITH YOU

Artist: Misc Praise Songs




Holy Spirit,

We come into your presence

I am thirsty,

I am thirsty

Fill me up with Your

Living water

Your outpouring,

The anointing



Being with You,

Makes me feel brand new

Takes away the pain,

Forgives my past

Being with You,

Joyful through and through

Holding your hands

Looking at your eyes,

I'm in love with You



Holy Spirit,

We come into your presence

I am thirsty,

I am thirsty

Fill me up with Your

Living water

Your outpouring,

The anointing



Being with You,

Makes me feel brand new

Takes away the pain,

Forgives my past

Being with You,

Joyful through and through

Holding your hands

Looking at your eyes,

I'm in love with You



----------------------

Also Chords available

Visit here: Being With You Chords



To download Lyrics in PDF, Text and Docs files

Visit here: theworshipsongs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers