Being With You By Misc Praise Songs | Chords

BEING WITH YOU

Artist: Misc Praise Songs

Key of D

BPM: 77




Intro: D  Bm  G  A  D  A



 D

Holy Spirit,

                   Bm

We come into your presence

       G      A

I am thirsty,

       D      A

I am thirsty

 D

Fill me up with Your

       Bm

Living water

         G       A

Your outpouring,

      D        A

the anointing



            D

Being with You,

                    Bm

Makes me feel brand new

                G

Takes away the pain,

             A

Forgives my past

            D

Being with You,

                     Bm

Joyful through and through

              G

Holding your hands


Looking at your eyes,

 A                D    A

I'm in love with You



 D

Holy Spirit,

                   Bm

We come into your presence

       G      A

I am thirsty,

       D      A

I am thirsty

 D

Fill me up with Your

       Bm

Living water

         G       A

Your outpouring,

      D        A

the anointing



            D

Being with You,

                    Bm

Makes me feel brand new

                G

Takes away the pain,

             A

Forgives my past

            D

Being with You,

                     Bm

Joyful through and through

              G

Holding your hands


Looking at your eyes,

 A                D

I'm in love with You



----------------------

Also Lyrics available

Visit here: Being With You Lyrics



To download Chords in PDF, Text and Docs files

Visit here: theworshipsongs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers