Healing Is In Your Hand - Christy Nockels | Lyrics

HEALING IS IN YOUR HAND

By: Christy Nockels

https://theworshipsongs.com




Verse 1:


No mountain

No valley

No gain or lost we know

Could keep us from Your love



Verse 2:


No sickness

No secret

No chain is strong enough

To keep us from Your love

To keep us from Your love



Chorus:


How high

How wide

No matter where I am

Healing is in Your hand

How deep

How strong

Now by Your grace I stand

Healing is in Your hand



Verse 3:


Our present

Our future

Our past is in Your hand

We're covered by Your blood

We're covered by Your blood



Chorus:


How high

How wide

No matter where I am

Healing is in Your hand

How deep

How strong

Now by Your grace I stand

Healing is in Your hand



Bridge: - (2X)


In all things

We know that

We are more than conquerors

You keep us by Your love



Bridge Tag:


You keep us by Your love



Chorus:


How high

How wide

No matter where I am

Healing is in Your hand

How deep

How strong

Now by Your grace I stand

Healing is in Your hand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers