God's Great Dance Floor - Chris Tomlin | Lyrics

GOD'S GREAT DANCE FLOOR

By: Chris Tomlin

https://theworshipsongs.com




Verse 1:


I’m coming back to the start

where you found me

I’m coming back to Your heart

Now I surrender

Take me

This is all I can bring



Verse 2:


I’m coming back to the start

Our God is freedom

And here we feel Your heart

Your heartbeat for us

Take me

This is all I can bring



Chorus 1:


You’ll never stop loving us

No matter how far we run

You’ll never give up on us

All of heaven shout

Let the future begin

Let the future begin



Verse 3:


Take me this is all I can bring



Chorus 2:


You’ll never stop loving us

No matter how far we run

You’ll never give up on us

All of heaven shout

Let the future begin



Bridge: - (2X)


I feel alive

I come alive

I am alive

On God’s great dance floor



Bridge: - (3X)


I feel alive

I come alive

I am alive

On God’s great dance floor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers