God You're So Good - Kristian Stanfill and Melodie Malone | Lyrics

GOD YOU'RE SO GOOD

By: Kristian Stanfill

and Melodie Malone

https://theworshipsongs.com




Verse 1:


Amazing love

That welcomes me

The kindness of mercy

That bought with blood

Wholeheartedly

My soul undeserving



Chorus 1:


God, You're so good

O God, You're so good

God, You're so good

You're so good to me



Verse 2:


Behold the cross

Age to age

And hour by hour

The dead are raised

The sinners saved

The work of Your power



Chorus 2: - (2X)


God, You're so good

God, You're so good

God, You're so good

You're so good to me



Bridge: - (2X)


I am blessed, I am called

I am healed, I am whole

I am saved in Jesus' name

I've been favored, anointed

Filled with Your power

For the glory of Jesus' name



Verse 3:


And should this life

Bring suffering

Lord, I will remember

What Calvary

Has bought for me

Both now and forever



Chorus 2: - (4X)


God, You're so good

God, You're so good

God, You're so good

You're so good to me



Bridge:


I am blessed, I am called

I am healed, I am whole

I am saved in Jesus' name

I've been favored, anointed

Filled with Your power

For the glory of Jesus' name



Chorus 2:


God, You're so good

God, You're so good

God, You're so good

You're so good to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers