Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United - Lyrics

OCEANS (Where Feet May Fail)

Artist: Hillsong United

https://theworshipsongs.com




Verse 1:


You call me out upon the waters

The great unknown where feet may fail

And there I find You in the mystery

In oceans deep my faith will stand



Chorus:


And I will call upon Your Name

And keep my eyes above the waves

When oceans rise

My soul will rest in Your embrace

For I am Yours

You are mine



Verse 2:


Your grace abounds in deepest waters

Your sovereign hand, be my guide

Where feet may fail, fear surrounds me

You've never failed and You won't start now



Chorus 2:


So I will call upon Your Name

And keep my eyes above the waves

When oceans rise

My soul will rest in Your embrace

For I am Yours and You are mine



Bridge: - (6X)


Spirit lead me where my

Trust is without borders

Let me walk upon the waters

Wherever You would call me

Take me deeper than my

Feet could ever wander

And my faith will be made stronger

In the presence of my Saviour



Ending:


I will call upon Your Name

Keep my eyes above the waves

My soul will rest in Your embrace

I am Yours and You are mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alagaran Ko Ikaw (Gipangga Mo Ako) - Lyrics

Didto Sa Langit - The Builders - Lyrics

Duha Ka Dalan - Fishers Of Men - Lyrics

Amahan Ko - Benz Go Sabroso - Lyrics

Nagatuo - Together Worship - Lyrics

Followers