Open The Eyes Of My Heart - Sonicflood, Paul Baloche - Lyrics

OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART

Artist: Sonicflood, Paul Baloche

https://theworshipsongs.com




Verse 1: - (2X)


Open the eyes of my heart, Lord

Open the eyes of my heart

I want to see you

I want to see you



Chorus:


To see You high and lifted up

Shining in the light of Your glory

Pour out Your power and love

As we sing holy, holy, holy



Verse 1: - (2X)


Open the eyes of my heart, Lord

Open the eyes of my heart

I want to see you

I want to see you



Chorus: - (3X)


To see You high and lifted up

Shining in the light of Your glory

Pour out Your power and love

As we sing holy, holy, holy



Bridge: - (8X)


Holy, holy, holy

Holy, holy, holy

Holy, holy, holy

I want to see You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers