Open The Eyes Of My Heart - Sonicflood, Paul Baloche - Chords

OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART

Artist: Sonicflood, Paul Baloche

Key of E

BPM: 108

https://theworshipsongs.com




Intro:


E  B/Eb  A/Db  E



Verse 1: - (2X)


E

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord

B/Eb

Open the eyes of my heart

          A/Db

I want to see you

           E

I want to see you



Chorus:


            B                Dbm

To see You high and lifted up

  A                            B

Shining in the light of Your glory

                        Dbm

Pour out Your power and love

            A           B 

As we sing holy, holy, holy



Verse 1: - (2X)


E

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord

B/Eb

Open the eyes of my heart

          A/Db

I want to see you

           E

I want to see you



Chorus: - (3X)


            B                Dbm

To see You high and lifted up

  A                            B

Shining in the light of Your glory

                        Dbm

Pour out Your power and love

            A           B 

As we sing holy, holy, holy



Bridge: - (8X)


 E

Holy, holy, holy

B/Eb

Holy, holy, holy

A/Db

Holy, holy, holy

           E

I want to see You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers