This Is Amazing Grace - Bethel Music - Lyrics

THIS IS AMAZING GRACE

Artist: Bethel Music

Visit also here: theworshipsongs.com




Verse 1:


Who breaks the power

Of sin and darkness

Who’s love is mighty

And so much stronger

The King of Glory

The King above all Kings

Who shakes the whole earth

With holy thunder

Who leaves us breathless

In awe and wonder

The King of Glory

The King above all Kings



Chorus:


This is amazing grace

This is unfailing love

That You would take my place

That You would bear my cross

You would lay down Your life

That I would be set free

Jesus I sing for

All that You’ve done for me



Verse 2:


Who brings the chaos

Back into order

Who makes the orphan

A son and daughter

The King of Glory

The King above all Kings

Who rules the nations

With truth and justice

Shines like the sun in

All of its brilliance

The King of Glory

The King above all Kings



Chorus:


This is amazing grace

This is unfailing love

That You would take my place

That You would bear my cross

You would lay down Your life

That I would be set free

Jesus I sing for

All that You’ve done for me



Bridge:


Worthy is the Lamb that was slain

Worthy is the King who conquers the grave

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain

Worthy is the King who conquers the grave

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain

Worthy is the King who conquers the grave

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain

Worthy, Worthy, Worthy



Chorus:


This is amazing grace

This is unfailing love

That You would take my place

That You would bear my cross

You would lay down Your life

That I would be set free

Jesus I sing for

All that You’ve done for me



Chorus:


This is amazing grace

This is unfailing love

That You would take my place

That You would bear my cross

You would lay down Your life

That I would be set free

Jesus I sing for

All that You’ve done for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers