Hallelujah For The Cross - Chris McClarney - Lyrics

HALLELUJAH FOR THE CROSS

Artist: Chris McClarney

Visit also here: theworshipsongs.com




Verse 1:


I would be hopeless

Without Your goodness

I would be desperate

Without Your love

Slave to the darkness

If it wasn't for the cross

You have won me

With Your kindness

Chased me down when

I was lost

Where would I be

If it wasn't for the cross



Chorus:


Hallelujah

Thank You Jesus

I was a prisoner

Now I'm not

With Your blood You

Bought my freedom

Hallelujah for the cross



Verse 2:


All my shame was

Met with mercy

Now Your mercy

Will be my song

And oh the glory

Oh the power of the cross



Chorus:


Hallelujah

Thank You Jesus

I was a prisoner

Now I'm not

With Your blood You

Bought my freedom

Hallelujah for the cross



Bridge:


By Your stripes I'm healed

By Your death I live

The power of sin is overcome

It is finished it is done

By Your stripes I'm healed

By Your death I live

The power of sin is overcome

It is finished it is done

By Your stripes I'm healed

By Your death I live

The power of sin is overcome

It is finished it is done

By Your stripes I'm healed

By Your death I live

The power of sin is overcome

It is finished



Chorus: - (2X)


Hallelujah

Thank You Jesus

I was a prisoner

Now I'm not

With Your blood You

Bought my freedom

Hallelujah for the cross



Chorus:


Hallelujah

Thank You Jesus

I was a prisoner

Now I'm not

With Your blood You

Bought my freedom

Hallelujah for the cross

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers