So Close I Believe - Darlene Zschech - Lyrics

SO CLOSE I BELIEVE

Artist: Darlene Zschech

Visit also here: theworshipsongs.com




Verse 1:


I'm so secure

You're here with me

You stay the same

Your love remains

Here in my heart



Chorus 1:


So close I believe

You're holding me now

In Your hands I belong

You'll never let me go

So close I believe

You're holding me now

In Your hands I belong

You'll never let me go



Verse 2:


You gave your life

In Your endless love

You set me free

And showed the way

Now I am found



Chorus 1:


So close I believe

You're holding me now

In Your hands I belong

You'll never let me go

So close I believe

You're holding me now

In Your hands I belong

You'll never let me go



Bridge:


All along

You were beside me

Even when I couldn't tell

Through the years

You showed me more of You

More of You



Chorus 2:


So close I believe

You're holding me now

In Your hands I belong

You'll never let me go

So close I believe

You're holding me now

In Your hands I belong

You'll never let me go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers