So Close I Believe - Darlene Zschech - Chords

SO CLOSE I BELIEVE

Artist: Darlene Zschech

Key of G

BPM: 74

Visit also here: theworshipsongs.com




Verse 1:


Em    D    G

  I'm so secure

        Em   D   C

You're here with me

Em     D        G

  You stay the same

      Em   D  C

Your love remains

 D          G

Here in my heart



Chorus 1:


    Em        C

So close I believe

           D       G

You're holding me now

         Em        C

In Your hands I belong

          D         G

You'll never let me go

    Em        C

So close I believe

           D       G

You're holding me now

         Em        C

In Your hands I belong

          D         G

You'll never let me go



Verse 2:


Em     D         G

  You gave your life

        Em  D    C

In Your endless love

Em     D      G

  You set me free

     Em     D   C

And showed the way

   D        G

  Now I am found



Chorus 1:


    Em        C

So close I believe

           D       G

You're holding me now

         Em        C

In Your hands I belong

          D         G

You'll never let me go

    Em        C

So close I believe

           D       G

You're holding me now

         Em        C

In Your hands I belong

          D         G

You'll never let me go



Bridge:


C

  All along

 G

You were beside me

 Bm                  Em

Even when I couldn't tell

C

  Through the years

 G                     F

You showed me more of You

         E

More of You



Chorus 2:


    Gbm       D

So close I believe

           E       A

You're holding me now

         Gbm       D

In Your hands I belong

          E         A

You'll never let me go

    Gbm       D

So close I believe

           E       A

You're holding me now

         Gbm       D

In Your hands I belong

          E         A

You'll never let me go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers