Beneath The Waters (I Will Rise) - Hillsong Worship - Chords

BENEATH THE WATERS (I Will Rise)

Artist: Hillsong Worship

Key of Ab

BPM: 74

Visit also here: theworshipsongs.com




Intro:


Ab///|////|Fm///|////|




Verse 1:


Ab

   This is my revelation

                   Fm

Christ Jesus crucified

Ab

   Salvation through repentance

                          Fm

At the cross on which He died

Ab

   Now hear my absolution

                Fm

Forgiveness for my sin

Ab

   And I sink beneath the waters

                       Fm

That Christ was buried in



Chorus 1:


        Db           Ab

I will rise, I will rise

     Eb                  Fm

As Christ was raised to life

       Db          Ab

Now in Him, Now in Him

   Eb

I live



Verse 2:


Ab

   I stand a new creation

                       Fm

Baptized in blood and fire

Ab

   No fear of condemnation

                   Fm

By faith I'm justified



Chorus 1: - (2X)


        Db           Ab

I will rise, I will rise

     Eb                  Fm

As Christ was raised to life

       Db          Ab

Now in Him, Now in Him

   Eb

I live



Bridge:


Db

  I rise as You are risen

Ab

  Declare Your rule and reign

Eb

  My life confess Your lordship

Fm

  And glorify Your name

Db

  Your word it stands eternal

Ab

  Your kingdom knows no end

Eb

  Your praise goes on forever

Fm

  And on and on again

Db

  No power can stand against You

Ab

  No curse assault Your throne

Eb

  No one can steal Your glory

Fm

  For it is Yours alone

Db

  I'll stand sing Your praises

Ab

  I'll stand to testify

Eb

  For I was dead in my sin



Chorus 2:


           Db           Ab

But now I rise, I will rise

     Eb                  Fm

As Christ was raised to life

       Db          Ab

Now in Him, Now in Him

   Eb

I live



Chorus 1: - (2X)


        Db           Ab

I will rise, I will rise

     Eb                  Fm

As Christ was raised to life

       Db          Ab

Now in Him, Now in Him

   Eb

I live



Ending: C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers