Shout Your Fame By Hillsong London | Chords

SHOUT YOUR FAME

Artist: Hillsong London

Key of C

BPM: 108




Intro:


C G Am F - (2x)“Electric Guitar”

C G Am F - (4x)“All Instruments”




Verse:


 C        G             F

Some say You're just a good man

 C        G        F

Some say You were kind

Am        G      F

Some say You are in the grave

   Am       G      F

But I say You're alive



Instrumental: C  G  Am  F  -  (2X)



Verse 2:


 C         G              F

Some say You're just a prophet

 C         G        F

Some say You were wise

Am        G        F

Some say You were just a man

   Am      G     F

But I say You are God

        G

You are my God



Chorus:


         F         C

I will shout Your fame

    G       Am

To all the earth

        F         C       G

I will lift Your Name on high

         F          C

And the world will know

       G   Am

Your greatness

Bb               G

You are my God, Jesus I will


  F         C       G       Am

Shout Your fame to all the earth

        F         C       G

I will lift Your Name on high

         F       C

I will show the world

      G   Am

Your goodness

Bb            G

As I live my life

                 C   G  Am

That shout Your fame

  F         C   G  Am  F

Shout Your fame



Verse 3:


C        G            F

I know You're the Messiah

     C         G      F

You gave Your life for me

   Am        G         F

And I know You're the only way

Am     G     F

Jesus You are God

        G

You are my God



Chorus 2:


         F         C

I will shout Your fame to

    G       Am

To all the earth

        F         C       G

I will lift Your Name on high

         F          C

And the world will know

       G   Am

Your greatness

Bb               G

You are my God, Jesus I will


  F         C       G       Am

Shout Your fame to all the earth

        F         C       G

I will lift Your Name on high

         F       C

I will show the world

      G   Am

Your goodness

Bb            G

As I live my life


That shout Your

     Am  Am  Am  Am

fame

Bb            G

As I live my life


That shout Your

 C   G  Am  F  -  (2X)

fame



Bridge:  -  (4X)


C     G    Am      F

Jesus I decide to live

        C          G

Live a life that shouts

      Am   F

Your fame



Ending:


            C    G   Am

Shout Your fame

 F          C    G   Am

Shout Your fame

 F          C    G   Am

Shout Your fame

 F              Am  G  F

Shout Your fame



----------------------

Also Lyrics available

Visit here: Shout Your Fame Lyrics



To download Chords in PDF, Text and Docs files

Visit here: theworshipsongs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers