Now That You're Near By Hillsong United | Chords

NOW THAT YOU'RE NEAR

Artist: Hillsong United

Key of E

BPM: 118




Intro:


Dbm      A

    Hold me in Your arms

E          B

    Never let me go

Dbm           A

    I wanna spend the

  E            B

Eternity with You



Instrumental:

E  A  Abm  A  -  (2X)



Verse 1:


E                      A

  I stand before You, Lord

                     Dbm

And give You all my praise

                    A

Your love is all I need

   B                 E

Jesus, You're all I need



Verse 2:


                    A

My life belongs to You

                      Dbm

You gave Your life for me

                     A

Your grace is all I need

   B                Dbm

Jesus, You're all I need



Refrain:


         A

    Hold me in Your arms

E          B

    Never let me go

Dbm           A

    I wanna spend the

  E            B

Eternity with You



Chorus:


     E               B

And now that You're near

               Dbm

Everything is different

               A

Everything so different, Lord

    E               B

I know I'm not the same

                Dbm

My life You've changed

                     A

And I wanna be with You


I wanna be

      E  A  Abm  A  -  (2X)

With You



Verse 1:


E                      A

  I stand before You, Lord

                     Dbm

And give You all my praise

                    A

Your love is all I need

   B                 E

Jesus, You're all I need



Verse 2:


                    A

My life belongs to You

                      Dbm

You gave Your life for me

                     A

Your grace is all I need

   B                Dbm

Jesus, You're all I need



Refrain:


         A

    Hold me in Your arms

E          B

    Never let me go

Dbm           A

    I wanna spend the

  E            B

eternity with You



Chorus:


     E               B

And now that You're near

               Dbm

Everything is different

               A

Everything so different, Lord

    E               B

I know I'm not the same

                Dbm

My life You've changed

                     A

And I wanna be with You

                 E

I wanna be with You

                 B

Now that You're near

               Dbm

Everything is different

               A

Everything so different, Lord

        E               B

And I know I'm not the same

                Dbm

My life You've changed

                     A

And I wanna be with You

                 E

I wanna be with You



Bridge:


            B

And I will sing for You

  Dbm   A

always,    yeah

E                   B

  'Cause in Your presence God

     Dbm            A

  is where I wanna stay



Instrumental:

Dbm  A  E  B  -  (2X)



Refrain:


Dbm      A

    Hold me in Your arms

E          B

    Never let me go

Dbm           A

    I wanna spend the

  E            B

eternity with You



Chorus:


     E               B

And now that You're near

               Dbm

Everything is different

               A

Everything so different, Lord

    E               B

I know I'm not the same

                Dbm

My life You've changed

                     A

And I wanna be with You

                 E

I wanna be with You

                 B

Now that You're near

               Dbm

Everything is different

               A

Everything so different, Lord

        E               B

And I know I'm not the same

                Dbm

My life You've changed

                     A

And I wanna be with You


I wanna be

      E  A  Abm  A  -  (2X)

with You



----------------------

Also Lyrics available

Visit here: Now That You're Near Lyrics



To download Chords in PDF, Text and Docs files

Visit here: theworshipsongs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers