From The Inside Out By Hillsong United | Lyrics

FROM THE INSIDE OUT

Artist: Hillsong United




Verse 1:


A thousand times I've failed

Your mercy remains

Should I stumble again

'till I'm caught in Your grace

Everlasting

Your light will shine

When all else fades

Never ending

Your glory goes beyond all fame



Verse 2:


Well above all else

My purpose remains

The art of losing myself

In bringing You praise

Everlasting

Your light will shine

When all else fades

Never ending

Your glory goes beyond all fame



Chorus:


My heart and my soul

I give You control

Consume me from the inside out, Lord

Let justice and praise

Become my embrace

To love you from the inside out



Verse 2:


Well above all else

My purpose remains

The art of losing myself

In bringing You praise

Everlasting

Your light will shine

When all else fades

Never ending

Your glory goes beyond all fame



Chorus:


My heart and my soul

I give You control

Consume me from the inside out, Lord

Let justice and praise

Become my embrace

To love you from the inside out



Bridge:


Everlasting

Your light will shine

When all else fades

Never ending

Your glory goes beyond all fame

And the cry of my heart

Is to bring You praise

From the inside out

Oh my soul cries out



Chorus:


My heart and my soul

I give You control

Consume me from the inside out, Lord

Let justice and praise

Become my embrace

To love you from the inside out



Bridge: - (2X)


Everlasting

Your light will shine

When all else fades

Never ending

Your glory goes beyond all fame

And the cry of my heart

Is to bring You praise

From the inside out

Oh my soul cries out



Tag:


From the inside out

Oh my soul cries out



----------------------

Also Chords available

Visit here: From The Inside Out Chords



To download Lyrics in PDF, Text and Docs files

Visit here: theworshipsongs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUPURIHIN KA SA AWIT | Powerhouse Worship | Lyrics

We Offer Our Lives | Chords | Arnel DC Aquino SJ

Himaya Sa Dios By Narcisa Fernandez, fma | Chords

MAY GALAK, MAY SAYA SA PILING NG DIYOS | Lyrics

Nang Si Hesus Ay Tanggapin | Lyrics

Followers